How to make a reservation
How many pancakes can you eat in 75 minutes? That seems to be the question, but is that true? The Pancakeboat is more than a nice opportunity to eat a pancake. Obviously our chefs toil for you to cook the most delicious bacon, apple and natural pancakes. These can then invest themselves with all kinds of delicacies such as cheese, salami, egg, pineapple, peach, of course, but also sweets like Smarties and bacon for the children but also cinnamon sugar or raisins. Speaking of raisins and cinnamon, apple cinnamon pancake with sugar and raisins is a real winner!
How to make a online reservation
A reservation can be made online in our reservationsystem. You have to walk through the 5 reservation steps to make a successful booking.
1) Choose the date and time of the tour you want to reserve.
2) Fill in your details, the amount of persons and click on ‘make a booking’. If you’d like to book a combination, select the extra attraction.
3) Choose the payment method (for example ‘PayPal’ ). If you have a ‘discount code or gift code’, you can only use this for the Pancake Boat and not in combination with an other attraction.
4) Check and confirm your reservation
5) Make the payment. From this moment you are leaving the website pannenkoekenboot.nl/amsterdam. The payment will be processed by Ingenico.
When you can’t make a online reservation, it’s also possible to buy a ticket at our service desk at Restaurant De Zwarte Zwaan. You can find our service desk opposite the Euromast at Parkhaven 9.