The cruises of the Pannenkoekenboot can continue as usual and of course we follow the guidelines of the government. Caring for our guests and employees is our top priority.
We have taken the following measures to avoid the virus:
- We have reduced the capacity per cruise. A maximum of 90 passengers are allowed on board.
- Our employees follow the advice to not work if they have complaints.
- Guests with colds such as coughing, sore throat or fever are not allowed on board.
- We focus on hygiene and the ship will get additional cleaning.
- We warmly welcome all guests, but will not shake hands.
We follow the developments closely and would like to refer you to RIVM for more information.